Mona Osman – Partner at BPE Partners
• Joined BPE Partners (formerly Beltone Private Equity) in November 2009 as Partner.
• Has extensive experience in private equity, direct investment and project financing.
• Worked in leading financial institutions in Egypt and served on numerous Board of Directors.
• Previously, General Manager for Investments of Al Ahly for Development and Investment (ADI), and served for ten years in the Projects Department of Misr Iran Development Bank (MIDB).
• Oversees BPE’s investments and sits on the Board of its portfolio companies.
• Founding and Board member of the Egyptian Private Equity Association (EPEA) and a member of the American Chamber of Commerce (AMCHAM).
• Holds a BA. in Economics from the American University in Cairo.